Help your students & staff get smoke-free & active
Schools across Canada are going smoke-free to foster a healthy campus environment. Encourage your students, faculty and staff to quit smoking by increasing their physical activity levels and establishing long-term healthy behaviours. The ready-made promotional tools make it easy to promote Run to Quit across your campus.
How to tell your students/staff about Run to Quit:
- Promote Run to Quit!
- Create buzz with students by sharing Run to Quit in newsletters, on your school website and at special events
- Put up posters around campus
- Designate a champion for the Run to Quit program as a special project for health and communications courses
- Host Your Own Walk or Run Club!
- Organize a run or walk club for participants to make optimal use of the weekly Run to Quit curriculum
- Give people the opportunity for regular physical activity, social support and stress management
- Being with others makes physical activity easier and more fun!
- Order Resources & Learn more:
- To order FREE resources or for more information email us at email@example.com.