Do it Yourself contest
Quit Smoking to WIN $1000
- You are eligible for the contest if you are:
- A current smoker or commercial tobacco user, or someone who quit within the last three months
- Have smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your life
- Are a resident of Canada
- And are the age of majority in the province where you applied or older at the time of registration
Contest registrants will receive:
- Smokers’ self-help booklet (One Step at a Time Guide)
- Phone, web or text support from the National Quit Smoking Line
- Coupons for Nicorette or Nicoderm
- Free entry to the Running Room Run Club (hosted on Wednesday Nights and Sunday mornings)
- Support emails with deadline reminders and walk, run and quit smoking tips
Go the extra step & you can win a car!
Go the extra step, stay smoke-free and complete a 5 km walk/run event before July 31, 2017 and you will be eligible to win a 2017 Honda Coupe LX or 1 of 13 cash prizes totalling $16,000!
More information about Terms and Conditions
Need extra support? Join a Training Program
The Run to Quit Training Program will provide you with support from the Running Room and quit smoking experts. You have the option to join a 10 week Virtual Training Program or a 10 week In-Store Training Program hosted at your local Running Room. Your Running Room Leader will provide you with a simple step by step approach to walking or running your first 5 km and support you to quit smoking at the same time. Running Room Leaders are trained by the Canadian Cancer Society to help you achieve a smoke free life. You will also have telephone support from the National Quit Smoking Line where you can speak to an expert quit coach.