Help your employees quit smoking & get active
Run to quit is an innovative and effective approach to quitting smoking. With more workplaces being designated as smoke-free spaces, helping employees achieve the smoke-free life they want is a win-win! There are multiple benefits employers can gain by supporting smoking cessation in the workplace such as: improved employee health, increased productivity, greater job satisfaction, better corporate image and reduced costs.
How to get your Workplace Involved:
- Promote Run to Quit!
- Share Run to Quit information in newsletters and email updates
- Display posters at your workplace
- Provide incentives for employees to take part
- Check if your health benefits provider will cover registration fees
- Host Your Own Walk or Run Club!
- Organize a run or walk club at your workplace for participants to make optimal use of the weekly Run to Quit curriculum
- Give all employees the opportunity for regular physical activity and, social support and stress management
- Order Resources & Learn more:
- To order FREE resources or for more information email us at email@example.com.